Friday, September 14, 2012

Music for the weekend - Grimes

In case you haven't heard of grimes then you should probably stop what you are doing right now and listen to her/wikipedia her.

My boyfriend, roommate, and I have some strange facination with her (Claire Boucher). I don't know what it is but she is so interesting! Her and her boyfriend built a wooden boat stocked full of chickens, potatoes, and a typewriter and sailed down the Mississippi river. How crazy is that?

Like I said.. Wikipedia her.

Her album "Visions" was released in January and it is by far one of my favorites of anything I've heard this year.

This is a video for her most popular song "Oblivion". Crank it up, dance to it, roll your windows down and get weird looks from people. It's great.

 
 
Next... check out the newest video for her song "Genesis". I could do without the weird metal suit/constipated face girl.. but I sure do love the song.
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment